A Getaway

I think we can all agree that sometimes life gets a little overwhelming; before you know it the year is almost over, you feel like you can't catch up to yesterday and pretty soon stress and worry consume you. It's not pretty, but it happens and it happens to the best of us. I am not going to say that running away from you problems or worries is the best solution, but I will say that sometimes that best way to rid yourself of all that built up gunk is to getaway. Maybe it's for the day, a weekend, or a week. It doesn't really matter, You know what's best for you. 

For me is was an extended weekend. It was the perfect retreat away from ever distraction and worry that surrounded me back at home. I could have delt without the cell reseption, that would have been ideal, but to be surrounded by the beauty of nature is by far my favorite kind of theropy. To escape for just those few days was just what I needed and I will suggest it to anyone else who needs a little getaway from life to do the same. You'd be amazed at the wounders a little R&R with nature can do for you. 

 
Share some of your favorite place to getaway and travel to, I'd love to hear all about them! 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Feed

Meet The One and Only ME :)

Living in a small town has taught me that the simplest things in life are the things that make the biggest impact. And as my life continues down a windy road of adventures and wondering, I find myself caught in the middle of beauty and simplicity. For me, I simple strive to find the best in everything and to capture them so it can be shared with everyone. So stay tuned because who knows what is going to happen next