Instagallary

Head over heals for Fall. I am not sure where my love for fall started but as long as I can remember Fall has always held a special place in my heart. As a kid I can remember racking up leaves just to jump in them and walking along the sidewalk stomping on the fallen leaves. I am sure looking back I probably looked like a monster running down sidewalks, curb stomping all the leafs in my path but when you are a kid, that crunch is like music to your ears. Besides the world domination of leaf stomping, I think fall has this unique quality to it, one that no other season has. No other season has the beauty of thousand of trees changing color to create this amberous glow, the season brings up excuses to go shopping in cute stores with friends and grabbing a warm cup of coffee, it's a season filled with good warm food, and thanksgiving - no gifts required, just the simple joy of another ones company. This season will always have a special place in my heart.

http://instagram.com/kristen14







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Feed

Meet The One and Only ME :)

Living in a small town has taught me that the simplest things in life are the things that make the biggest impact. And as my life continues down a windy road of adventures and wondering, I find myself caught in the middle of beauty and simplicity. For me, I simple strive to find the best in everything and to capture them so it can be shared with everyone. So stay tuned because who knows what is going to happen next