Instagallary




Fall is literally at our feet...well at least it should be. In protest I think the leaves are changing color whether its still 90 degrees outside or if its 70 degrees outside. Although, just this little sliver of Fall has already gotten me in the mood for Fall and is making the wait all the more difficult. Fall is one of my favorite seasons and for many reasons that I will not bore you with... but to just name a few; its all about the crunching of leaves as you stomp on them, the sleeping in and not getting out of your  cocoon of blankets, and the perfect cup of coffee to complement a good book on a rainy day. Although, my top reason might just be because its cooler and with cooler weather comes LAYER'S, and I love layering! Above are some of my favorite pictures that I have taken recently of my pre-excitement for Fall. If you want to share some of your favorite things you are looking forward to this Fall, please fill free to share in the comments or if you would like to see more of my pictures, go ahead and visit my Instagram. 

http://instagram.com/kristen14


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Feed

Meet The One and Only ME :)

Living in a small town has taught me that the simplest things in life are the things that make the biggest impact. And as my life continues down a windy road of adventures and wondering, I find myself caught in the middle of beauty and simplicity. For me, I simple strive to find the best in everything and to capture them so it can be shared with everyone. So stay tuned because who knows what is going to happen next