Countryside Wedding

With summer coming to an end, we all get to look forward to the changing of seasons and the beauty that comes with it. Although before I switch over to fall festivities I would like to look back over this summer. An I don't know if it is just me or there are other out there that haven been enjoying this summers activities, but his summer was packed with weddings and I was lucky enough to take pictures for the last wedding that was on our event calendar.  

I love going to weddings, there is something so beautiful about watching two people that truly love each other committing to spend eternity with on another. However it is also a whole other experience when you become part of the wedding and get to be with the Bride from the beginning of the day, all the way to the end, it takes you to a whole new level. Thats exactly what this wedding did, it took it from just another wedding to a wedding with true depth and pure beauty in two people that have waited patiently for this very moment to spend the rest of their lives together. 

And I know no two wedding are ever the same, but this wedding is one that I think I will remember for a long time. To be behind the senses through out the day I got to see the joy and the excitement that seemed to radiate from the bride and the joy to see a good friend finally get married to her soul mate, is something magical. 

As in any wedding there is always something to catch a snag in the perfect day, and like all weddings their were a few snags here and there but nothing could take away from the joy that filled the air that night. I am so blessed to have gotten the opportunity to be part of that beautiful day and I wish the best to the two newly weds. 

Here are just a few from that beautiful day.











~The End~



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Feed

Meet The One and Only ME :)

Living in a small town has taught me that the simplest things in life are the things that make the biggest impact. And as my life continues down a windy road of adventures and wondering, I find myself caught in the middle of beauty and simplicity. For me, I simple strive to find the best in everything and to capture them so it can be shared with everyone. So stay tuned because who knows what is going to happen next