Instagallary

Half Moon Bay: The First

This was the first trip to Half Moon Bay in what seemed like to be forever. I new that I had been before, but it had to have been more then ten years sense I had been down and I was so small that all I could recall was a beach. This time down felt like the first time, every corner we turned and every were we stopped, I could feel the excitement of the anticipation of what we were going to find next. I was not disappointed either, Half Moon Bay had it all!
Here are some of my favorite pictures captured that day, hope you enjoy them as much as I do.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Feed

Meet The One and Only ME :)

Living in a small town has taught me that the simplest things in life are the things that make the biggest impact. And as my life continues down a windy road of adventures and wondering, I find myself caught in the middle of beauty and simplicity. For me, I simple strive to find the best in everything and to capture them so it can be shared with everyone. So stay tuned because who knows what is going to happen next