Summer Lovin'


It is hard to believe that June is already coming to an end. I feel like I was just catching up to the fact that it is summer and now I feel like summer is slipping past me. I am not sure at what point as an adult this whole “time flying by” sets in but in the last two years it feels like I can never quite catch up and before I know the year has gone and another one is already starting.


    With summer in full swing, I have to say I am pretty pleased that I have been able to keep up with my New Years Resolution to travel more. There were never really any restrictions on where I traveled to, I just wanted to get out more, whether it was to a new place or a place I have already been to. My goal was to just get out more and take advantage of every day that was free, So far I feel like it has been quite a success. With many trips to the beach, San Francisco, the lake, late night trips with my girls and weddings there hasn't been a dull moment.


    As June comes to an end I find it fitting to just look back at all the good times had in just a month with the excitement of what next month has in store. There is already a trip to Yosemite in the works and a trip out of the country, I hope to once again not to disappoint my New Years Resolution of traveling more. I encourage you all to take up a Mid Years Resolution, it is never too late to start something because what is a better time than the present. Don't let another summer pass you by and left wonder where it went, let it leave you with joy and peace with all the amazing things you were able to accomplish.

 
So here is just a little snapshot of Summer thus far :)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Feed

Meet The One and Only ME :)

Living in a small town has taught me that the simplest things in life are the things that make the biggest impact. And as my life continues down a windy road of adventures and wondering, I find myself caught in the middle of beauty and simplicity. For me, I simple strive to find the best in everything and to capture them so it can be shared with everyone. So stay tuned because who knows what is going to happen next