Hot Summer Nights

There is nothing sweeter the a sunset in the summer. I have fond memories of long, hot summer nights back at my old house. Hot summer nights when the power would go out, when there was no hope of cooling off so all you could do was lay on top of your sheets and day dream about cool air. And when your mind was even to hot to sleep, I always new that from my bedroom window, you could always catch the most breath taking sunsets. I have always been a sucker for a good sunset, and the fact that no two are never the same, and at the end of the day I know I will never be disappointed, is just one of the many reasons why I love them so much. So far this summer I have yet to be disappointed with a sunset; I'll share some of my favorite pictures that have stolen my heart this summer. 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Feed

Meet The One and Only ME :)

Living in a small town has taught me that the simplest things in life are the things that make the biggest impact. And as my life continues down a windy road of adventures and wondering, I find myself caught in the middle of beauty and simplicity. For me, I simple strive to find the best in everything and to capture them so it can be shared with everyone. So stay tuned because who knows what is going to happen next