Picture Perfect

A few weeks ago I got the opportunity to work with one of my friends in taking her and her boyfriends pictures. this made me really excited because I new that this time around I'd be able to get away with doing something more natural and less posed. Thankfully the two of use are very similar in our tastes and likes and dislikes so when she asked if I could do pictures of her and her boy friend, I immediately jumped at the opportunity. Her only request was that she wanted something that looked natural as if they were "caught in the moment." This was my first go around shooting couples pictures, but I feel like for a first timer they came out pretty well and I know she loves them so there is an added bonus. So here is to the cute couple and I hope you had as much fun as I did taking these!






































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Feed

Meet The One and Only ME :)

Living in a small town has taught me that the simplest things in life are the things that make the biggest impact. And as my life continues down a windy road of adventures and wondering, I find myself caught in the middle of beauty and simplicity. For me, I simple strive to find the best in everything and to capture them so it can be shared with everyone. So stay tuned because who knows what is going to happen next