Let it rain




When you come right down to it, we can all admit that sunny California has long been holding out on the rain. I don't know if it didn't bet the memo or what but it seems that CA has somehow lost its marbles. Fortunately the memo has been received and the flood gates are open...okay so no flooding I occurring but there are definitely puddles. 
If I can be honest, I have missed the rain. So when I heard that it was suppose to rain over the night, I couldn't hep crack open my window to hear the soft droplets on my window. The sound of the rain almost left like it had been forgotten, like a lost language and the smell caught me off guard. Waking up, I was not surprised to see the reflection of the stormy weather as I drove past the puddles on the side of the road. We had gotten a lot of rain over the night and it looks like there should be more on the way. 
With this cool, wet weather I was inspired to go blue. Wearing a new plaid shirt and a simple white lace shirts and dark blue jeans. Simplicity is what I like to go for usually, and on cold days like these a nice sweater does the perfect job at keeping me warm. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Feed

Meet The One and Only ME :)

Living in a small town has taught me that the simplest things in life are the things that make the biggest impact. And as my life continues down a windy road of adventures and wondering, I find myself caught in the middle of beauty and simplicity. For me, I simple strive to find the best in everything and to capture them so it can be shared with everyone. So stay tuned because who knows what is going to happen next