Blazing a Trail

Blazing a Trail

Hanakapi'ai Trail 2014
I am not sure if you can really qualify me as a person that is a true and passionate outdoors men, but I do love being out doors and surrounded by nature. Growing up in a family that goes camping on not so regular basis these days, I do have to fens for my self to find new little adventures that push me to new out side my small, but quaint hometown. 
Angles Landing 2009
Know that I am working and going to school as a full time student, I can honestly say that our parents were not kidding when they said that time fly's by.  Now that it is August and I still feel like I am recovering from the 4th of July, I have decided that I am not going to allow this year to pass me by. I have planned on not only getting ahead in school and getting ready to start the next chapter of that messy novel, but to also make sure that on the days that I have free to pack them full of exciting and new things. I want to make sure that I end this year on a great note, and start the next year fully charged and ready for whatever it throws at me. 

Half Dome 2011

I have already planned out some of the things that are definitely going to be going down this year and next year. Some of these things will be including getting in shape-which means starting Insanity, just a little nervous about that one. Doing a Mud Run, getting in more photo shoots, along with staying up to date with my blogging. These are just a few of the things I have planned for this year. For next year I know for sure I am planning on doing more hikes. For example, I am already planning out my hike to the top of Half Dome (round 2), this time around I am planning on hiking it on a full moon, so when we get up there we can kick our feet up and watch the sun rise over the Yosemite Valley. Another hike that I have planned for next year is a hike in Kauai, HA. The island is full of various trainees, so trying to find a hike to do there will be a piece of cake. Along with doing a hike there I also plan to fit in a surfing lesson or two and some paddle boarding. 

With time quickly passing I have realized that planing out things in advanced is going to be the best way to accomplish my goals. Looking forward to the rest of this year and the year to come, since from the looks of it, it is going to be amazing. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Feed

Meet The One and Only ME :)

Living in a small town has taught me that the simplest things in life are the things that make the biggest impact. And as my life continues down a windy road of adventures and wondering, I find myself caught in the middle of beauty and simplicity. For me, I simple strive to find the best in everything and to capture them so it can be shared with everyone. So stay tuned because who knows what is going to happen next