RoAd TriP



Sacramento, CA




Sacramento,Our state capitol that is loaded with history, restaurants  and vintage finds. Where can you go wrong? 

Well this was exactly what my friend and I thought. So what do we do... we scout out or stops and hit the road. Coffee in one hand and for some reason a map in the other... I think whats a road trip with out getting lost at least once. 

Our first stop was a thrift store off E Street. We also stumbled across one of our best finds of the day a Thrift store, right down the street from our first store.   

Here I found a floral dress that I was able to make into something new. My friend found an awesome owl for her apartment and some other awesome finds. 












 After grabbing a bite to eat at Hamburger Patties we rolled up to our last spot of the day. CUFFS. This had to have been my favorite spot of the day. Cuffs was a collection of old and new and a style that was different then all the others. Around every twist and turn my eye was drawn to something new. I couldn't help but purchase a cute shirt that would go perfectly with some high wasted shorts and a turquoise ring to accessorize with. 









A Shot or two between the Action. 

-Style at its finest- 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Feed

Meet The One and Only ME :)

Living in a small town has taught me that the simplest things in life are the things that make the biggest impact. And as my life continues down a windy road of adventures and wondering, I find myself caught in the middle of beauty and simplicity. For me, I simple strive to find the best in everything and to capture them so it can be shared with everyone. So stay tuned because who knows what is going to happen next