Good Old Days







ALAMEDA,
CAJust another crazy weekend in Sunny California. This weekend was a little trip to Alameda. A place familiar to my parents but almost foreign to me.

Hanger 1 vodka which is right across from the San Francisco bay has been around longer then I have. Every where you looked there was evidence of this, the whole place screamed Art Deco.


Now I wish I could continue on and tell you how amazing it was on the inside and how awesome the different Vodka's tasted... but unfortunately that could not happen seeing how I am just a year of two under the legal age of drinking. So on my own tour of the outdoor facility i got some awesome shots of my own. And for a reward I was treated to this Bar Gelato.... To Die For!!! 




Here are just a few of the shots that I got. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Feed

Meet The One and Only ME :)

Living in a small town has taught me that the simplest things in life are the things that make the biggest impact. And as my life continues down a windy road of adventures and wondering, I find myself caught in the middle of beauty and simplicity. For me, I simple strive to find the best in everything and to capture them so it can be shared with everyone. So stay tuned because who knows what is going to happen next