Half Moon Bay


A little place that was not to far from the main street was found to have the strangest things. From skulls to broken glass, this place seemed to have it all.







Next we came across a Nursery, pretty difficult to miss since you see it right as you drive into town.


From here you could find a wide variety of pokie stuff to your everyday Daisy. The aisles of flowers went on forever. 















Your last stop had to have been my favorite out of all of our stops. As we turned the corner around the maze of plants and foliage. I looked up to see this guy looking right at me. For a moment I thought he was just a stuffed animal, but as i got closer I say him flinch, but never once taking his eyes off me. He was a neat little surprise and a great way to end a beautiful day. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Feed

Meet The One and Only ME :)

Living in a small town has taught me that the simplest things in life are the things that make the biggest impact. And as my life continues down a windy road of adventures and wondering, I find myself caught in the middle of beauty and simplicity. For me, I simple strive to find the best in everything and to capture them so it can be shared with everyone. So stay tuned because who knows what is going to happen next